Panthers 5, Penguins 1
* Penguins: franchise-record 13-game home win streak snapped.
* Panthers: snap eight-game losing streak at Penguins.
* Drew Shore (FLA): Two goals (3); first career multi-goal game (55th career game).
From Elias: The Penguins’ 13-game winning streak at Consol Energy Center came to a crashing halt when they lost, 5-1, to the Panthers. It was only the third time in NHL history that a single-season home winning streak of 13-plus games ended with a loss by a margin of four or more goals. The previous instances were in March 1965, when the Red Wings saw their 14-game winning streak at Olympia Stadium stopped by a 4-0 loss to the Maple Leafs, and in March 2013, when the Ducks’ streak of 13 consecutive wins at Honda Center ended with a 5–1 loss to the Red Wings.
Blues 4, Red Wings 1
* Blues: Snap two-game losing streak (was tied for team's longest this season).
* Blues: 39 shots on goal are tied for team's second most in a game this season.
* Alexander Steen (STL): Two assists in second game back after missing 11 games with concussion.
* Red Wings: Fall to 7-11-7 at home this season; haven't won consecutive home games since Oct. 12-15.
Bruins 3, Kings 2
* Bruins: 1-4 on power plays (1-23 on PP in previous eight games).
* Brad Marchand (BOS): Second straight game with two or more goals; three two-goal games this season (11 goals in last 15 games).
Sharks 3, Flames 2
* Sharks: won four straight overall and all three meetings with Flames this season.
* Joe Pavelski (SJ): Two goals (six in last three games); T-2nd in NHL with 27 goals this season
* Flames: 2-10-1 in last 13 games (scored 2 or fewer goals in 12 of last 13 games)