Bruins 6, Rangers 3
* Bruins: Swept three-game season series, their first regular-season sweep of the Rangers since 1982-83.
* Bruins: 9-1-0 when since the start of December when Jarome Iginla scores a goal; 11-9-3 in the same span when Iginla plays but does not score.
* Dougie Hamilton (BOS): One goal, two assists; first career three-point game in 93 career regular-season and playoff games.
* From Elias: Dougie Hamilton scored three points in a game for the first time in his NHL career when he tallied one goal and two assists in Boston's 6-3 win over the Rangers. At age 21, Hamilton is the youngest Bruins defenseman to record three points in one game since Feb. 20, 2001, when 20-year-old Jonathan Girard scored two goals and assisted on one in a 6-2 win against Tampa Bay.
Ducks 5, Hurricanes 3
* Corey Perry (ANA): Two goals; Sixth multi-goal game this season.
* Ducks: Scored first five goals of the game.
* Ducks: Won three straight after losing previous three.
* Ducks: 91 points are the most in the NHL.
* From Elias: Corey Perry recorded three-first period points for the first time in his career.
Senators 4, Canucks 2
* Clarke MacArthur (OTT): Broke nine-game goal scoring drought dating back to Jan. 23.
* Eddie Lack (VAN): Has lost in seven of his last eight appearances.
* Canucks: Scored the first two goals, then allowed four unanswered starting at 11:27 of the first period.
* Canucks: 1-8-1 in last 10 games.
Flyers 5, Capitals 4 (OT)
* Flyers: Won six of last seven games; trailed 4-2 entering third period.
* Vincent Lecavalier (PHI): GW goal in OT; ninth career OT goal (first since Nov. 2011).
* Claude Giroux (PHI): Two goals, assist; second multi-goal game this season
* Dmitry Orlov (WSH): Two goals; first career multi-goal game (entered game with one goal in 35 games this season).