Bruins 4, Devils 2
* Bruins: 10 straight wins for first time since 2011-12; last longer streak was 13 in 1970-71
* Brad Marchand (BOS): Fifth shorthanded goal of season, leads NHL.
* Jarome Iginla (BOS): 26th goal of season; first four-game goal-scoring streak this season.
* Martin Brodeur (NJD): 10th loss in last 11 games vs. Bruins.
* Chad Johnson (BOS): 15th win; .816 win pct leads NHL goaltenders (min. five games).
Capitals 3, Ducks 2
* Alex Ovechkin (WSH): Game-winning goal (46) in third period.
* Ducks: 0-2-2 in past four home games.
* Capitals: Won three straight after going 1-4-1 in previous six games.
Flyers 3, Blackhawks 2 (OT)
* Blackhawks: 20th time this season Chicago played overtime. Hawks have yet to score an OT goal, have as many OT losses (15) as regulation losses (15).
* Scott Hartnell (PHI): Two goals; second multi-goal game this season.
* Each team scored twice in first period, no goals in second and third periods.
* Flyers: 10-2-1 since start of February.
From Elias: The Flyers extended their regular-season home-ice winning streak against the Blackhawks to 10 games when they overcame an early 2-0 deficit to beat Chicago in overtime, 3-2. The Flyers' run of 10 straight regular-season wins versus the Blackhawks in Philadelphia, which began in March 1998, is the fifth-longest active home winning streak by one current NHL team against another
Penguins 5, Stars 1
* Sidney Crosby (PIT): Two goals (33), assist; snapped longest pointless streak of season (two games).
* Penguins: Snapped two-game losing streak.
* Tyler Seguin (DAL): Goal (31); six-game point streak (six goals, six assists).
Rangers 8, Senators 4
* Rangers: Season-high for goals, and most in a game since April 19, 2013 (eight vs. Sabres).
* Derick Brassard (NYR): Two goals; third career multi-goal game, second with Rangers (other was April 18, 2013 against Panthers).
* Rick Nash (NYR): Two goals; had scored two goals in previous 15 games entering the game.