Ducks 3, Avalanche 2 (OT)
* Ducks: Won four straight games.
* Ducks: Finished season with 116 points, one fewer than Bruins for most in NHL.
* Teemu Selanne (ANA): Final regular season game; 1,457 career points (15th-most all-time).
* Avalanche: 112 points, second-most in Western Conference and third-most in NHL.
Lightning 1, Capitals 0 (SO)
* Lightning: Clinch the No. 2 seed in the Atlantic Division and home-ice advantage in a first-round series against Montreal.
* Matt Carle: Game-winning goal in shootout; 2-for-3 in shootouts this season.
Red Wings 3, Blues 0
* Avalanche: clinch Central Division; Blues had six-point lead in the division with six games left.
* Justin Abdelkader (DET): Two goals, second multi-goal game of season (sixth of career).
* Blues: Outscored 22-5 during five-game losing streak.
* Petr Mrazek (DET): Second shutout in 11 career games.
St. Louis Blues -- Final 6 Regular Season Games
Goals allowed 22
PP pct 10.0 (2-20)
PK pct 82.8 (24-29)
>>Led Central Division by six points prior to streak