Wednesday night: Playoff points to watch
May, 18, 2011
By ESPN Stats & Information | ESPN.com
No. 2 San Jose Sharks at No. 1 Vancouver Canucks (Canucks lead 1-0), 9 p.m. ET
- The Sharks have lost seven straight conference finals games dating back to 2004. They have also lost three straight road games.
- Since the lockout, teams that won Game 2 of the conference finals are 10-0 in the series.
- Ryan Kesler has at least one point in six consecutive games (five goals, seven assists).
- The Canucks have won seven straight Game 1s, but are 2-4 in their past six Game 2s.
- After not scoring a goal in seven straight games, Patrick Marleau has scored in his past two games.
- San Jose is trailing in a series for the first time this postseason.