Sunday's game: Playoff points to watch
May, 22, 2011
By ESPN Stats & Information | ESPN.com
No. 1 Vancouver Canucks at No. 2 San Jose Sharks (Canucks lead 2-1), 3 p.m. ET
- Patrick Marleau has scored in four consecutive games after going seven straight playoff games without a goal.
- The Sharks are 4-0 at home this postseason when scoring a power-play goal, and they are 6 for 13 with the man advantage this series.
- San Jose has allowed nine goals in the third period in this series and has given up the most third-period goals in the entire postseason (22).
- Roberto Luongo hasn't won in San Jose since April 7, 2007.
- Kevin Bieksa has seven goals in 28 playoff games over the past two seasons. He has nine goals in 121 regular-season games in those same two seasons.
- Logan Couture's seven playoff goals are the most by a rookie in the past 20 postseasons.
- The last time the Sharks won Games 3 and 4 after losing the first two games of a series came in the 2004 conference finals against the Flames. San Jose lost that series in six games.
- The last time the Canucks lost Games 3 and 4 after winning the first two games of a series came in the 2002 conference quarterfinals against the Red Wings. Vancouver lost that series in six games.