Thursday, April 21, 2011
Thursday night: Playoff points to watch
By ESPN Stats & Information
- Both teams have struggled on the power play this series. The Bruins have gone 0-for-11, and the Habs have gone 1-for-12.
- Carey Price has now lost six straight home playoff decisions. His last win at home was April 24, 2008, against the Philadelphia Flyers.
- No Boston player has more than one goal in the series.
- Tim Thomas has won three straight playoff games in Montreal.
- The Blackhawks are trying to force a Game 6 for the first time after being down 3-0 in a series.
- Daniel Sedin, who has four goals in the series, is one goal shy of tying his single-postseason career high.
- Roberto Luongo, who was pulled in Game 4, is 2-0 in the postseason the game after he was pulled.
- Chicago scored seven goals in Game 4 after scoring a combined five goals in the first three games of the season.
- The Canucks last won a series against the Blackhawks in 1982.
- The Sharks came back from a 4-0 deficit to win Game 3, tying the second-largest single-game comeback in NHL history.
- If San Jose wins tonight, it has never blown a 3-1 series lead.
- Kings star Drew Doughty had four points and was plus-2 in Game 2 and had no points and was minus-3 in Game 3.
- Logan Couture has scored six career postseason goals, all as technically a rookie, since he did not play enough games in the 2009-10 season to remove his rookie status this season.