Thursday, April 28, 2011
Thursday's games: Playoff points to watch
By ESPN Stats & Information
- Vancouver and Nashville tied their season series 2-2-0, splitting two games in each building.
- The Canucks have lost five straight conference semifinals series, with their last win coming in 1994.
- The Predators advanced to the second round for the first time in franchise history.
- Vancouver has won five consecutive Game 1s and eight of its past nine.
- Daniel and Henrik Sedin have combined for 17 goals in the past three postseasons, and 12 of those goals were scored in front of the net or in the slot.
- Of the 34 goals Pekka Rinne has allowed in the past two postseasons, 20 were to the lower-stick and glove sides or through the 5-hole. He also has allowed 14 goals from rebounds, 10 of which beat him low, in the same time.