Lunchtime Links: UNC edition
November, 1, 2012
By Robbi Pickeral | ESPN.com
Some UNC-hoops-related links from around the web:
- UNC coach Roy Williams surprised Kendall Marshall and Harrison Barnes by attending the Warriors-Suns NBA game on Wednesday night, Adam Lucas of goheels.com writes.
- There were 17 Tar Heels on NBA rosters to start the season, according to goheels.com, the most UNC has ever boasted.
- The Tar Heels are putting the pieces together, writes Aaron Beard of The Associated Press.
- Former UNC big man/current NBA rookie Tyler Zeller is setting his own path, writes Jodie Valade of The Cleveland Plain-Dealer.
- Around the ACC: Duke's Andre Dawkins is taking a year away from basketball to heal, writes Steve Wiseman of The Durham Herald-Sun. N.C. State is ready to take back Tobacco Road, writes Ryan McGee of ESPN the Magazine. The Miami Hurricanes aren't bothered by the lack of preseason attention, writes Stephen Schramm, of the Fayetteville Observer.