Lunchtime Links: UNC edition
November, 5, 2012
By Robbi Pickeral | ESPN.com
Some UNC hoops-related links from around the Web:
- The Fayetteville Observer has four burning questions for the Big Four North Carolina basketball teams.
- Leslie McDonald and Dexter Strickland want to share success, writes Brett Friedlander of The Winston-Salem Journal.
- Roy Williams was in Orlando on Friday night as his former Kansas player, Jacque Vaughn, made his debut as the Magic’s head coach, writes Josh Robbins of The Orlando Sentinel.
- If you missed it last week, here’s ESPN.com’s countdown of our top 25.
- Also, ESPN’s Dave Telep and Paul Biancardi take a look at the top freshmen around the country in a variety of categories.
- At Duke Basketball Report, Barry Jacobs lists the "bomb squad guys" who love to take the most 3-pointers around the ACC (UNC's P.J. Hairston makes the list).
- Around the ACC: ESPN.com’s Andy Katz writes that Miami shouldn’t panic after its exhibition loss. ... Duke’s early exit from the NCAA last March sent the team into re-examination mode, writes Bill Cole of the Winston-Salem Journal. … NC State is setting its sights on the rafters, writes Viv Bernstein of The New York Times. ... FSU's success this season could hinge on the young big men learning defense, writes Coley Harvey of The Orlando Sentinel.