Irish lunch links
October, 15, 2012
By Matt Fortuna | ESPN.com
More crowded press box than usual Saturday.
- Colleague Gene Wojciechowski says the Irish are poised for big things.
- The South Bend Tribune's Al Lesar believes the team and the program are growing up.
- The Chicago Tribune's David Haugh says Notre Dame is a BCS team in good (goal-line) standing.
- After Jim Harbaugh revived Stanford, the Chicago Sun-Times' Dan McGrath says, Notre Dame has finally broken through, too.
- The New York Daily News' Dick Weiss says the Irish are standing tall.
- The New York Post's Lenn Robbins believes this Irish season is becoming more and more improbable.
- Notre Dame's campaign is starting to look like something special, Dan Wolken writes in USA Today.
- Yahoo! Sports' Pat Forde says the Irish defense simply refused to bend Saturday.
- SI.com's Andy Staples feels Notre Dame has cemented its spot in the BCS hunt.
- FoxSports.com's Greg Couch wonders if the Irish are lucky or good.
- Manti Te'o has turned tragedy to triumph, Matt Hayes writes on SportingNews.com. CBSSports.com's Jeremy Fowler says the game gave Te'o one more chance to heal.
- The Irish offense gave its defense a chance to win at the end, Tim Rohan writes in The New York Times.
FIGHTING IRISH NATION RECRUITING NEWS
NOTRE DAME FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Justin Tuck retweeted
- FIDM retweeted