Irish Lunch Links
November, 2, 2011
By Matt Fortuna | ESPN.com
Still waiting, NBA.
- Notre Dame's flavor of the week is vanilla, Eric Hansen writes in the South Bend Tribune.
- Chris Salvi takes his walk-on duties seriously, Brian Hamilton writes in the Chicago Tribune.
- The Chicago Cubs have declined a $3 million option on reliever and former Irish wideout Jeff Samardzija.
- Jim Grobe says there is a good chance Orville Reynolds could debut Saturday, Dan Collins writes in the Winston-Salem Journal.
- Things aren't getting any easier for the Demon Deacons, Luke Decock writes in the News & Observer.