Irish recruiting roundup
March, 15, 2012
By Matt Fortuna | ESPN.com
Notre Dame gained a 2013 commitment today and lost a 2012 one. Weird, huh?
- The plus: Athlete James Onwualu (St. Paul, Minn./Cretin-Derham) committed Wednesday night to the Irish.
- The minus: Early enrollee Tee Shepard returned home to Fresno, Calif.
- Notre Dameis one of 20 schools to offer ESPNU 150 Watch List running back David Williams (Philadelphia), our Jared Shanker writes.
- Keeon Johnson (Kannapolis, N.C./A.L. Brown) was impressed with Notre Dame following his visit earlier this month, our Dave Hooker writes.
- Running back Johnny Jefferson (Killeen, Texas/Shoemaker) is committed to Texas A&M but will visit Notre Dame's spring game, our Damon Sayles writes.
- Notre Dame is one of many schools interested in athlete Marcus Cox (Dacula, Ga./Dacula), but none have offered him yet, our Jamie Newberg writes.
- The Irish were the first to offer receiver Corey Robinson (San Antonio/San Antonio Christian), the son of basketball Hall of Famer David. Sayles has the story on the younger Robinson making a name for himself.
- Notre Dame became the 16th school to offer Tre' Bell (Jersey City, N.J./St. Peter's Prep), Hooker writes.
FIGHTING IRISH NATION RECRUITING NEWS
NOTRE DAME FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Notre Dame Game Day retweeted
- Justin Tuck retweeted
- FIDM retweeted