Notre Dame Football: Artavis Scott
Notre Dame added pledge No. 7 on Tuesday night. Who could be next?
- Here's what Notre Dame's class looks like with Nic Weishar in the fold.
- Corey Dowlar, Jared Shanker and Jim Basquil talk FSU and Notre Dame QB recruiting.
- Notre Dame checked in at No. 10 in ESPN's first class of 2014 team rankings. Andrew Trumbetti (Demarest, N.J./Demarest) is the Irish's only ESPN 150 commit.
- Tom Luginbill breaks down some of the top offensive prospects. Craig Haubert does the same with the defense. The two talk about rankings release in The Verbal Commitment podcast.
- Corey Dowlar and Derek Tyson look back at Saturday's 7-on-7 Southeast Regional at the IMG Academy in Bradenton, Fla., where ESPN 150 wide receiver Artavis Scott (Tarpon Springs, Fla./East Lake), who is currently considering Notre Dame and several others, stood out.
- Four-star linebacker Richard Yeargin III (Fort Lauderdale, Fla./University School) was relieved to be offered by Notre Dame, which is one of the schools that currently stands out to him, our Derek Tyson writes.
- ESPN 150 running back Sony Michel (Plantation, Fla./American Heritage) is announcing his decision Friday, with Georgia, Florida State, Florida, Miami and Notre Dame as his top five.
The latest ...
- Good story from Max Olson on the pressure recruits feel from the Internet.
- Defensive end Dylan Thompson (Lombard, Ill./Montini Catholic) will visit Notre Dame on April 6, our Jared Shanker writes.
- Watch List offensive guard Braden Smith (Olathe, Kan./Olathe South) is visiting Notre Dame later this week, our Brad Bournival writes.
- Watch List offensive tackle Steven Moss (Fredericksburg, Va./Chancellor) has visited Notre Dame but is awaiting an offer, our Dave Hooker writes.
- Running back Elijah Hood (Charlotte, N.C./Charlotte Catholic) has Notre Dame in his final three but may reconsider his top options, our Tom VanHaaren writes.
- Watch List running back Sony Michel (Plantation, Fla./American Heritage) has the Irish in his top five and hopes to pick a destination before his senior season, our Kipp Adams writes.
- Notre Dame has offered Watch List offensive tackle Alex Bars (Nashville, Tenn./Montgomery Bell), whose father played there, Hooker writes.
- Offensive tackle K.C. McDermott (Wellington, Fla./Palm Beach Central) has Notre Dame and Miami ahead of the pack, our Derek Tyson writes. His brother Tyler was recently added as an Irish GA.
- Watch List receiver Artavis Scott (Tarpon Springs, Fla./East Lake) feels Notre Dame is among hte schools recruiting him the hardest right now, Adams writes.
- Notre Dame is one of four favorites for ESPN Watch List defensive back Kyle Gibson (Seffner, Fla./Armwood), Tyson writes.
- Watch List offensive guard Corey Martinez (Tampa, Fla./Tampa Catholic) was surprised by a Notre Dame offer, Tyson writes.
- UCLA wide receiver commit Jeff Farrar (Upland, Calif./Upland) is planning a trip to Notre Dame, our Erik McKinney writes.
- Class of 2014 Watch List defensive tackle Thomas Holley (Brooklyn, N.Y./Abraham Lincoln) is hoping to visit the Irish and several others soon, our Josh Moyer writes.