Notre Dame Football: Corey Clement
October, 24, 2012
Notre Dame's Class of 2013 is No. 6 nationally .
- Cole Luke (Chandler, Ariz./Hamilton) headlines the battles , our Bob Przybylo writes.
- Our Brandon Chatmon looks at the top recruiting battles between these two programs .
- Przybylo has the visitors' list for this weekend , which should be a golden opportunity for the Sooners .
- Pitt de-commit and ESPN 300 running back Corey Clement (Glassboro, N.J./Glassboro) is deciding Friday among Notre Dame, Nebraska and Wisconsin , our Jared Shanker writes.
- Four-star cornerback L.J. Moore (Fresno, Calif./Central) took an official to Oregon State and liked what he saw , our Erik McKinney writes.
- Could the Irish be in the mix for another Jalen Brown?
- Irish 2013 commit Danny Mattingly (Spokane, Wash./Mead) shuts down the rumor mill to our Mason Kelley .
- Notre Dame is among the favorites for ESPN Watch List receiver Thaddeus Snodgrass (Springfield, Ohio/Springfield), who is announcing his decision Nov. 2 or 3 , Shanker writes.
September, 26, 2012
Big weekend, eh?
- Our Jared Shanker recaps this past weekend for the Irish.
- Class of 2014 OT Alex Bars (Nashville, Tenn./Montgomery Bell) talks to our Dave Hooker about the awkward feeling from Saturday's Notre Dame visit.
- Defensive end Austin Hooper (Concord, Calif./De La Salle), who took an unofficial to Notre Dame in July, wants to visit again soon while taking time with his decision, our Mason Kelley writes.
- Class of 2014 offensive tackle Jimmy Byrne (Cleveland, Ohio/St. Ignatius) visited Notre Dame and is nearing a decision, Shanker writes.
- Notre Dame commit and three-star receiver Corey Robinson (San Antonio/San Antonio Christian) talks to our Damon Sayles about the Irish's latest addition: ESPN 150 receiver Torii Hunter Jr. (Prosper, Texas/Prosper). Our Tom Luginbill says Hunter is ready to make an early impact.
- ESPN 150 running back Corey Clement (Glassboro, N.J./Glassboro) is committed to Pitt, but he took an official Saturday to South Bend, Shanker writes.
- The Irish lead for 2014 athlete Tommy Mister (Oak Lawn, Ill./H.L. Richards), Shanker writes ... even if an usher knocked over the prospect's nachos.
- Cornerback L.J. Moore (Fresno, Calif./Central) enjoyed his Irish visit, our Erik McKinney writes.
- Junior linebacker Clifton Garrett (Plainfield, Ill./Plainfield South) enjoyed Saturday's trip to Notre Dame, his first college visit, Shanker writes.
- ESPN 150 linebacker, former Ohio State commit and current Irish commit Alex Anzalone (Wyomissing, Pa., Wyomissing) heard from Urban Meyer last week, Shanker writes.
September, 19, 2012
Back to Wednesdays ...
- Michigan State hosted a lot of prospects that Notre Dame is interested in. Here's what our Jared Shanker learned from three-star athlete Marcus Ball (Westerville, Ohio/Westerville South), 2014 OT Jamarco Jones (Chicago/De La Salle), 2014 OLB Nyles Morgan (Crete, Ill./Crete-Monee), junior OT Kyle Trout (Lancaster, Ohio/Lancaster), 2014 QB-DT DeShone Kizer (Toledo, Ohio/Central Catholic), 2014 DE Nile Sykes (Oak Park, Ill./River Forest) and 2014 tight end Daniel Helm (Chatham, Ill./Glenwood).
- ESPN 300 running back Corey Clement (Glassboro, N.J./Glassboro), a Pitt commitment, will be taking an official visit to Notre Dame this weekend , Shanker writes.
- Class of 2014 WR Dominique Booth (Indianapolis/Pike) says he'll be in South Bend this weekend as well , our Brad Bournival writes.
- So, too, will four-star RB Khalfani Muhammad (Sherman Oaks, Calif./Notre Dame), our Mason Kelley writes .
- Our Dave Hooker calls the Irish a recruiting winner following their deal with the ACC .
- Notre Dame commit and ESPN 300 tight end Mike Heuerman (Naples, Fla./Barron Collier), who has been battling tonsillitis, tells our Corey Long that he is a fan of the ACC move as well .
- Class of 2014 quarterback Andrew Ford (Camp Hill, Pa./Cedar Cliff) is hoping to visit the Irish this season , Shanker writes.
September, 5, 2012
The week that was ...
- Our Dave Hooker looks at talent in the Northeast region, which includes Notre Dame commit Devin Butler (Washington D.C./Gonzaga).
- ESPN 300 running back Corey Clement (Glassboro, N.J./Glassboro) wasn't sure how he'd fit in Notre Dame's offense, but he will still visit the weekend of the Michigan game, our Jared Shanker writes.
- Class of 2014 defensive tackle Enoch Smith (Chicago/Mount Carmel) is hoping to visit Soldier Field for the Irish's clash with Miami, Shanker writes.
- For those who missed it: ESPN 150 athlete Alvin Bailey (Seffner, Fla./Armwood) committed Saturday to Florida, over UCF and Notre Dame.
- Three-star receiver Devon Allen (Phoenix/Brophy) is hoping to take an official visit to Notre Dame, our Brad Bournival writes.
Here we go ...
- Notre Dame is No. 8 in RecruitingNation's latest class of 2013 team rankings .
- Three-star athlete Juwaan Williams (Tucker, Ga./Tucker) is planning a Sept. 21 visit to Notre Dame, which he says, along with Vanderbilt, is recruiting him the hardest, our Kipp Adams writes.
- The Irish are one of six favorites for ESPN 150 receiver Jordan Cunningham (Fort Lauderdale, Fla./University School), who likes their offense and is likely to visit the school, our Jared Shanker writes.
- Notre Dame remains a possible official visit for Alabama commit and ESPN 150 running back Altee Tenpenny (North Little Rock, Ark./North Little Rock), who just returned from a leg injury, our Dave Hooker writes.
- ESPN 300 running back and Pitt commit Corey Clement (Glassboro, N.J./Glassboro) is intrigued by Notre Dame's offer, but he's not sure he'd fit in that well with the spread offense, Shanker writes.
- Class of 2014 running back Nick Richardson (Westerville, Ohio/Westerville Central) visited Notre Dame twice this summer , and he is hoping an offer comes, Shanker writes.
- A Sept. 21 official visit to Notre Dame remains a possibility for wide receiver Devon Allen (Phoenix/Brophy Prep), our Erik McKinney writes.