Notre Dame Football: Logan Tuley-Tillman
Here is the week that was in Notre Dame recruiting:
- Notre Dame has dropped one spot, to No. 14, in ESPNU's Class of 2012 rankings.
- Four-star safety Demetrious Cox (Jeannette, Pa./Jeannette) is visiting Penn State this weekend, our Jared Shanker writes. Notre Dame is among his finalists.
- Things are starting to wind down for two-way lineman Arik Armstead (Elk Grove, Calif./Pleasant Grove), who is taking his last visit, to Auburn, this weekend, our Greg Biggins writes. Notre Dame remains among the finalists.
- Notre Dame is still one of several schools wide receiver Stefon Diggs (Olney, Md./Our Lady of Good Counsel) is considering, but he's nowhere near making a decision, our Derek Tyson writes.
- Tee Shepard (Fresno, Calif./Washington Union) is excited to finally get rolling at Notre Dame, Biggins writes.
- The offers keep piling up for junior offensive lineman Logan Tuley-Tillman (Peoria, Ill./Manual), Shanker writes.
- For a recap of this past weekend, click here.
- From earlier this week: Four-star cornerback Ronald Darby (Oxon Hill, Md./Potomac; No. 69 in the ESPNU 150) decommitted from the Irish.
- Also from earlier this week: Montini (Ill.) three-star receiver Jordan Westerkamp stuck with Nebraska over the Irish.
December, 22, 2011
Here's a roundup of the week that was in Notre Dame recruiting:
- Columbus East (Ind.) quarterback Gunner Kiel told the Indianapolis Star he plans to commit by Sunday. ESPNU's No. 2 quarterback is deciding among Notre Dame, LSU and Vanderbilt.
- Walnut Ridge (Columbus) junior receiver Robert Wheelwright tells our Jared Shanker that an offer from the Irish could be coming after they visited his high school during the contact period.
- Notre Dame is one of three schools currently on the leaderboard of Manuel (Ill.) junior offensive tackle Logan Tuley-Tillman, Shanker writes.
- Notre Dame is one of several teams vying for an official visit from Jeannette (Pa.) safety Demetrious Cox, who has only visited Michigan State so far.
- Saint Francis (Ill.) junior offensive tackle Kyle Bosch has 14 offers, but is waiting on one from Notre Dame.
December, 15, 2011
Here's a roundup of all that happened in relation to Notre Dame recruiting this past week:
- Four-star California tight end Taylor McNamara is visiting Oklahoma this weekend, his fifth and final visit, Greg Biggins writes. He has already visited Notre Dame, Cal, Colorado and Washington.
- Jared Shanker wonders if this is the weekend No. 2 quarterback Gunner Kiel ends his recruitment.
- Remember David Perkins? The four-star athlete and former Irish commit will no longer visit Michigan State this weekend, but has been talking with Ohio State's Urban Meyer, Shanker writes.
- Nebraska wide receiver recruit Jordan Westerkamp will visit Notre Dame this weekend, Scott Powers writes.
- Florida three-star receiver Raphael Andrades says he will visit Notre Dame Jan. 14, though the Irish haven't offered yet, Corey Long writes.
- Notre Dame is believed to be in the mix for four-star New Jersey corner Yuri Wright and has recently offered North Carolina junior quarterback Riley Ferguson, Dave Hooker writes.
- Illinois junior offensive lineman Logan Tuley-Tillman plans to visit an Irish practice in the near future, Shanker writes.