Notre Dame Football: Tulane Green Wave
November, 4, 2011
By Matt Fortuna | ESPN.com
Thanks to ESPN Stats and Information for these nuggets:
- Notre Dame is one of 15 schools that can clinch bowl eligibility with one more victory.
- No. 1 LSU plays No. 2 Alabama this weekend. Notre Dame has the most wins in games between the top two AP-ranked teams, with five.
- Saturday is the first meeting between Notre Dame and Wake Forest. The Demon Deacons are the second team the Irish are playing this season for the first time in program history, joining South Florida.
- Notre Dame will play three consecutive ACC schools starting Saturday. The Irish are 78-31-2 all-time against schools from that league.
- When the Irish turn the ball over three or more times, they are 1-3. They're 4-0 when committing fewer than three turnovers. They have five red-zone turnovers this season, tied with Tulane for the most in the nation.
- Notre Dame has allowed just four rushing touchdowns this season, behind only Alabama, which has surrendered two.
FIGHTING IRISH NATION RECRUITING NEWS
NOTRE DAME FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Notre Dame Game Day retweeted
- Justin Tuck retweeted
- FIDM retweeted