Pac-10 lunch links: A 'dirty' player checks in
May, 20, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Don't be ridiculous, Charlie, people love the parents who beat their kids in department stores. It's the ones who just let their kids wreak havoc that everybody hates.
- California defensive end Cameron Jordan talks about his father -- a former NFL star -- and how he came to football. Ranking the decade's Big Games between California and Stanford.
- Time is running out to get a piece of Autzen Stadium. Some photos from a Ducks football clinic.
- Oregon State's football team is about to get whupped for a good cause. James Rodgers is pretty fancy.
- USC has more than one superstar true freshman.
- A spring review of Washington's running backs. Huskies fans probably feel pretty good about this spot.
- Good Jim Moore column on Washington State's offense lineman Wade Jacobson, who wants to be the most cuddly player in the Pac-10 (I may have read that wrong).
- This ranking of offensive coordinators includes one from the Pac-10 and one -- Cal fans -- who got away.
- Ladies and gentlemen, the greatest thing EVER. I love college football and food, and my favorite TV show combined them!