Pac-10 lunch links: Arizona, Oregon State hire assistants
February, 12, 2009
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Ted Miller
These links were flagged for excessive celebration.
- Arizona apparently is about to hire a coach away from Texas Tech to replace Dana Dimel, who bolted for Kansas State. The Pac-10 giveth the Big 12 and it taketh away, eh?
- You're going to have to get up pretty darn early to keep up with Oregon this spring.
- Oregon State is about to get a new -- but familiar -- special teams coach and there's also some gushing about an incoming offensive lineman that should make Beavers fans hearts go aflutter.
- This might clear the way for USC and UCLA to meet in their home jerseys without incurring a penalty.
- USC is not done with recruiting in 2009. There are two big fish still out there: running back Bryce Brown and this guy.
- Bud Withers on Washington State coach Paul Wulff and his NCAA sanctions for violations that occurred when he coached Eastern Washington.
- If there's college football news in the state of Washington these days, well, it's safe to assume it's bad.