Pac-10 lunch links: Rodgers wants to break slump
September, 15, 2010
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
Alright, boys, this is the last shot we got! We're gonna run the picket fence at 'em! Jimmy, you're solo right! Everett, Merle should be open on the other side of that fence! Now, boys, don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
- Last year against Iowa, Arizona became Nick Foles' team. Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz talks about the Wildcats.
- At least one Arizona State player knows how to beat Wisconsin: Steven Threet has done it before. Some changes on the Sun Devils' O-line.
- California's backups are more than just a second team. Should Cal fans be worried about LB Mike Mohamed's foot?
- Oregon's special teams are playing well.
- Jacquizz Rodgers hopes to break out of a mini-slump for Oregon State. A Beavers notebook.
- QB Andrew Luck has become a running threat for Stanford. And Wake Forest may be sleepy at Stanford.
- Talented freshman RB Malcolm Jones may get more touches for UCLA. Norm Chow stands behind QB Kevin Prince, who might look better now that he's actually practicing.
- The USC defense is banged-up. Speaking of the defense, what about Minnesota?
- Jake Locker vs. the Nebraska defense is the money matchup, but what about the Washington defense vs. the Cornhuskers' O? Huskies-Cornhuskers is a big-money game.
- Were Washington State's prayers answered during a comeback vs. Montana State?
- Money probably will keep Colorado in the Big 12 in 2011.