Pac-10 lunch links: Myths about Ducks' 'O'
November, 4, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
My name's Louden, Louden Swain. Last week I turned 18. I wasn't ready for it. I haven't done anything yet. So I made this deal with myself. This is the year I make my mark.
- Running Back Keola Antolin has stepped up for Arizona. Every PAT is an adventure, though.
- This role player makes his mark for Arizona State. A practice report -- who's the fastest?
- Brock Mansion is excited about becoming California's quarterback.
- It appears that running back Kenjon Barner is back from his concussion and could play against Washington. Huskies invade Portland -- Take bridge. Interesting take on Oregon's offense.
- Oregon State's offensive line wants to be mean. Being a Beavers running back isn't simple.
- Plenty of questions for Stanford and Arizona. Confession: I hate doing "what if" scenarios until the final weekends because it's easy to miss a click. Or two. Jon Wilner, as usual, does a nice job here looking at Stanford and the Rose Bowl.
- UCLA quarterback Richard Brehaut tries to get comfortable.
- Is linebacker Chris Galippo re-emerging for USC? Talking points.
- Things are not good at Washington. Keith Price is stepping in for Jake Locker and he faces a big challenge.
- Despite lots of injuries, Washington State is still physical in practice.