Pac-10 lunch links: Blacking out in Seattle
November, 18, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
And when he came back to, he was flat on his back on the beach in the freezing sand, and it was raining out of a low sky, and the tide was way out.
- Getting to know a young receiver who has stepped up for Arizona.
- A young CB makes an impression at Arizona State.
- Recall the big interception that iced the 2009 Big Game for California. Some thoughts on the Big Game.
- The Pac-10 office is looking into fake injuries versus Oregon.
- Oregon State needs QB Ryan Katz to regain his confidence for USC.
- Comparing Stanford greats: Andrew Luck and John Elway.
- UCLA knows it probably needs a win at Washington to earn bowl eligibility.
- USC's defensive line wants to turn up the pressure at Oregon State. Talking points.
- Washington will honor these seniors tonight. The Huskies remain motivated.
- Recapping Washington State coach Paul Wulff's radio show, which was happier than usual.
1:00 PM ET Washington Colorado 4:30 PM ET USC Washington State 7:30 PM ET Stanford 5 Oregon 10:30 PM ET California Oregon State 10:30 PM ET 12 Arizona 22 UCLA 11:00 PM ET 17 Utah 14 Arizona State