Pac-10 lunch links: Is LeGarrette Blount a Heisman candidate?
Posted by ESPN.com's Ted Miller
The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved ... the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and everyone goes ahhhhhhhhh.
- Arizona State defensive end Dexter Davis wants to go out with a bang.
- I'll be chatting with California Jeff Tedford on Thursday -- Pac-10 media day -- but you can beat me to the punch and chat with him here on Tuesday.
- Oregon running back LeGarrette Blount, rather than quarterback Jeremiah Masoli, might be a dark horse Heisman Trophy candidate.
- Oregon State wants women to know all about football. Checking in on the Beavers' summer conditioning.
- If Stanford wants to notch a road upset that puts it back on the national map, it's going to have to stop this guy.
- Are UCLA and Duke considering a series? In football. If that needed to be clarified.
- How tough is USC's schedule? Probably the nation's toughest when you remove the artificial inflation of most strength of schedule evaluations. The Trojans' fall camp schedule.
- Reviewing Washington's talent at receiver, which has potential.
- Talking state of Washington football with Brock Huard.
- Which teams do Pac-10 media overrate and underrate. Anybody guess Oregon State for that latter?