Pac-10 lunch links: Life after Jacquizz
January, 13, 2011
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
Welcome David Shaw.
- Arizona didn't get rocked by early NFL entries, but neither did many of its opponents.
- An Arizona State tight end stays busy with rugby.
- Some offseason thoughts on California.
- A look at Colorado's new strength and conditioning coach.
- Oregon looks forward and it's clear the Ducks are still among the elite. Chip Kelly picks up some more hardware, though it's probably not what he really wanted.
- More contemplating life after Jacquizz Rodgers at Oregon State.
- Some early thoughts on Stanford's new football coach.
- Norm Chow and UCLA is going to come down to money.
- Checking in with USC coach Lane Kiffin on a variety of hot topics. And Pat Haden talks about USC's chances with the NCAA.
- Utah might find hiring Norm Chow expensive, at least compared to what it's been paying assistants.
- A look at Washington's nonconference schedule.