Pac-10 lunch links: Chow talks about UCLA, Utah
January, 25, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
I was slowly losing hold of my original and better self, and becoming slowly incorporated with my second and worse.
- Arizona State may be losing ground on a top O-line recruit to USC and UCLA.
- An argument for California coach Jeff Tedford to again call plays. More on the departure of offensive coordinator Andy Ludwig.
- Colorado is now all about functional conditioning. The Buffaloes only Heisman Trophy winner, Rashaan Salaam, returns to the fold.
- A review of Oregon's defensive line (and if you like to go in-depth, Moseley's position-by-position series has been outstanding).
- Oregon State DT Stephen Paea looks to make an impression at the Senior Bowl. Some Beavers are on the run.
- A vote of confidence for new Stanford coach David Shaw. And here is a plan to fill up the stadium.
- Is Randy Shannon UCLA's new defensive coordinator?
- More on Stafon Johnson's lawsuit vs. USC. Another recruiting profile of a future Trojan.
- There's a comfort-level for Norm Chow at Utah. Chow talks to Petros & Money about leaving UCLA and returning to his alma mater. What Chow's return means for Utah.
- What's left for Washington recruiting?
- Not everyone thinks a one-way trip to Auburn in 2013 is such a good idea for Washington State.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/pac12