Pac-12 lunch links: USC's secondary steps up
April, 5, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.
- Arizona's receivers are clearly good, but there's also plenty of bad. A youngster steps up at defensive tackle.
- Arizona State gets its second 2012 commitment.
- California has two vacancies at linebacker but also some impressive young talent.
- Justin Castor didn't get a kick out of the Dan Hawkins era at Colorado. Or he did, and that was the problem. Former OT Nate Solder is to be honored at Saturday's spring game.
- Oregon has done well recruiting in Texas, but that's also the foundation of the NCAA inquiry. Notes from Monday's practice.
- Oregon State offensive lineman Darryl Jackson is an intriguing talent with an intriguing story. It's work and fun for the Beavers' receivers.
- Things get a bit testy between a couple of UCLA Bruins.
- USC's secondary looks much improved, though it's fair to say it couldn't get much worse from 2010.
- Utah QB Jordan Wynn is impressing offensive coordinator Norm Chow, even though he can't throw the football.
- A look at the quarterbacks Washington is recruiting.
- Another look at Washington State's weekend scrimmage.
- If the Fiesta Bowl gets dumped by the BCS, might it come crawling to the Pac-12?
2:00 PM ET Hawaii Colorado 3:30 PM ET Utah Michigan 6:00 PM ET Georgia State Washington 10:00 PM ET California Arizona 10:30 PM ET 2 Oregon Washington State 10:30 PM ET San Diego State Oregon State