Pac-12 links: Locker in the first or third?
April, 6, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Well, my name's Dewey Oxburger. My friends call me Ox. I don't know if you've noticed, but I got a slight weight problem.
- Arizona's visit to Oklahoma State has been moved from Sept. 10 to Thursday, Sept. 8.
- Any chance that Arizona State will get cornerback Omar Bolden and receiver T.J. Simpson back this season?
- Former California receiver DeSean Jackson checked in at his old high school. There's competition this spring in the secondary.
- Colorado has yet to figure out who its cornerbacks will be.
- At Oregon, defense tackle Ricky Heimuli is starting to inspire folks to pull out the "Ng" word.
- Oregon State has picked up a new linebacker. The Beavers offensive line is fighting back.
- UCLA did some full-go work, and freshman QB Brett Hundley got his first taste. RB Johnathan Franklin wants redemption (and to hold onto the football). There's plenty of competition this spring. Some thorough practice notes.
- USC has plenty of stars but not enough depth. Old McDonald had a son, and he's a pretty good safety, too.
- Utah's new defensive line coach is glad to be a Ute. Again.
- An in-depth piece that tries to evaluate former Washington quarterback Jake Locker. The Huskies hope they have special teams covered.
- Washington State's offensive line shows signs of improvement. The story also has information about a new Coug.
- Lots of interesting information in Jon Wilner's story on the Pac-12's drive for a new media deal and its own network. Is Larry Scott about to hit a grand slam?
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/pac12