Lunch links: Oregon taps 'team leaders'
April, 11, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
There used to be a way to stick it to the Man. It was called rock 'n roll, but guess what, oh no, the Man ruined that, too, with a little thing called MTV! So don't waste your time trying to make anything cool or pure or awesome 'cause the Man is just gonna call you a fat washed up loser and crush your soul. So do yourselves a favor and just GIVE UP!
- Checking in with Arizona assistant coach Jeff Hammerschmidt.
- The memory of former Arizona State linebacker Pat Tillman still resonates. Folks are high on Sun Devils freshman QB Mike Bercovici.
- More thoughts and quotes from California's scrimmage on Saturday.
- Colorado coach Jon Embree isn't going to play games with who his starting quarterback will be. And it's probably going to be this guy.
- Oregon again will have 16 "squad leaders" -- captains -- in 2011.
- A winding road led OT Darryl Jackson to Oregon State.
- Some roster notes from Stanford.
- UCLA's offense will only get better with a better mindset. What did freshman QB Brett Hundley have to say?
- Five observations from USC's scrimmage.
- Several Utah players have advanced their cause this spring.
- Considering the receiver pecking order at Washington.
- Washington State is getting some new uniforms. News and rumblings from around Pullman.