Pac-12 lunch links: New talent on both Beavers lines
April, 18, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Wanna know why I carry this tape recorder? To tape things. See, I'm an idea man, Chuck. I got ideas coming at me all day... I couldn't even fight 'em off if I wanted. Wait a second... hold the phone! Hold the phone! Idea to eliminate garbage. Edible paper. You eat it, it's gone! You eat it, it's outta there! No more garbage!
- Making some kicks and hearing cheers were good for Arizona's Alex Zendejas.
- Some notes from Arizona State's scrimmage. Some thoughts on Pat Tillman.
- The meaning of Jeff Tedford taking back over California's play-calling duties. Considering the QB competition.
- Colorado QB Tyler Hansen gets a fresh start.
- Coaching continuity is key for Oregon. The Ducks secondary looks solid.
- Oregon State hopes this DE is a chip off the old block. Adjusting to life as an offensive line starter.
- The UCLA defense bounces back. Bruins LB Jordan Zumwalt is a big hit.
- Five observations from USC's scrimmage. Should the Pac-12 start worrying about a defensive renewal?
- Pac-12 membership means higher academic goals for Utah, too. And the money in the Pac-12 will be good, too. As for football, the Utes new scheme seemed to slow things down.
- Washington's pass rush is impressive, even if it came at the expense of the O-line. Five spring standouts for the Huskies.
- Washington State's spring game was a rousing success.