Pac-12 lunch links: Former players eyeball NFL draft
April, 28, 2011
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
Is man no more than this? Consider him well. Thou owest the worm no silk, the beast no hide, the sheep no wool, the cat no perfume. Ha! here's three on 's are sophisticated; thou art the thing itself; unaccommodated man is no more but such a poor, bare, forked animal as thou art.
- Former Arizona DE Brooks Reed eyeballs the first round of the NFL draft.
- Where will former Arizona State DT Lawrence Guy get drafted? Relive an ASU football chat!
- QB Beau Sweeney is transferring from California. It seems the Bears' offense is still a work in progress.
- Colorado players, including likely first-round picks OT Nate Solder and CB Jimmy Smith, get ready for the NFL draft. Solder is ready for whatever the draft brings.
- The big goal for Oregon's spring game? Stay healthy. What does Chip Kelly have to say?
- Oregon State QB Ryan Katz could only watch this spring. The Beavers' starting TE is out and needs shoulder surgery.
- A look at UCLA's NFL draft prospects.
- USC depth-chart analysis.
- Former Utah CB Brandon Burton leads the Utes' draft hopefuls.
- Former Washington LB Mason Foster's stock is rising. A look at the Huskies' draft history.
- Is 2011 the breakthrough year for Washington State? Or 2012?
- A look at Pac-12 NFL draft prospects. Prediction: Former Stanford DT Sione Fua will go higher than you think.