I'm pinch-hitting for Ted today. He's on a well-earned vacation, and I promised him I would play nice. So here are some Pac-12 links:
- USC coach Lane Kiffin says the Trojans are sticking to their traditional uniform colors.
- Former Arizona defensive lineman Rob Waldrop, one of the cornerstones of the Wildcats' Desert Swarm defenses, has been selected for the College Football Hall of Fame.
- Oregon State defensive tackle Castro Masaniai is released from jail after being arraigned on coercion, harassment and second-degree criminal mischief charges. He's accused of dragging his girlfriend through a restaurant last Saturday and has been suspended from the team indefinitely.
- Colorado is adding former Rice punter Mark Brundage, who will be eligible to play this season after graduating this month from Rice.
- Rob Moseley of The Register-Guard takes a closer look at Oregon's defensive line coming out of spring practice.
- Washington running back Chris Polk has been given 18-to-1 odds of winning the Heisman Trophy next season.
- Some reactions to Cal's post-spring depth chart.
- Catching up financially will be a big challenge for Utah in the Pac-12.