Lunch links: Foles ready to top 'Cats QB list
August, 4, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
You know, that big rotten gap between who I am, and who I want to be, never does quit hurtin' to stare across.
- Arizona's Nick Foles begins his senior season set to become the best QB in program history. Safety Adam Hall and LB Jake Fischer are ahead of schedule with their knee injury rehab, which is good news for Arizona. A practice report.
- Arizona State is mixing and matching on the O-line. A practice report.
- Previewing California's linebackers, who have a chance to be pretty darn good. And here's a handy-dandy fall camp preview.
- Colorado will build a sense of team by living together. And they are going to get up early.
- A look at Oregon's D-line, which looks good despite attrition. The offensive line also is on fairly solid ground.
- A look at the Oregon State defensive line.
- No second thoughts about the NFL for Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck. The Cardinal secondary has become a strength.
- UCLA's three biggest strengths. And three biggest concerns.
- Marc Tyler's suspension means opportunity for Dillon Baxter and other USC running backs. A couple of newcomers to watch.
- Utah is in a new conference, but the Utes -- and steady coach Kyle Whittingham -- will use the same approach.
- Is Washington the sleeper team in the Pac-12? The fifth most important Husky.
- Washington State's preseason practice schedule. As for the game schedule, the Cougs will need to win on the road in 2011.
2:00 PM ET Hawaii Colorado 3:30 PM ET Utah Michigan 6:00 PM ET Georgia State Washington 10:00 PM ET California Arizona 10:30 PM ET 2 Oregon Washington State 10:30 PM ET San Diego State Oregon State