Pac-12 lunch links: Brehaut to start
September, 19, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
You know I used to wait two days to call anybody, but now it's like everyone in town waits two days. So I think three days is kind of money. What do you think?
- Arizona has plenty it needs to work on, but the field goal kicking is pretty darn terrible.
- A look back at Arizona State and the conclusion is the same: The Sun Devils should have prevailed.
- California's true freshman RB Brendan Bigelow had a big game for the Bears.
- Colorado and Ohio State have some history.
- The Oregon offense seems in gear, but the defense has some questions of depth, particularly at LB.
- This is a couple of days old but worth a look: Meet Oregon State's new QB.
- It's likely Stanford has lost LB Shayne Skov for the season with a knee injury, which is a complete drag because he is a fantastic player.
- UCLA QB Richard Brehaut will start at Oregon State.
- What we learned from USC's win over Syracuse.
- Utah is feeling pretty good heading into the bye week.
- Washington has plenty of work to do, particularly on defense.
- Washington State still needs to learn how to finish.
Final Washington State 31 13 Arizona State 52 Final 15 Arizona 42 17 Utah 10 Final Stanford 38 California 17 Final Colorado 10 2 Oregon 44 Final 19 USC 20 9 UCLA 38 Final Oregon State 13 Washington 37