Lunch links: QB injuries for Cougs, Buffs
October, 27, 2011
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
One of the peculiar imbecilities of our time is the grid of morality we have placed on human behavior: so that every act of man must be measured against an arbitrary latitude of right and longitude of wrong-in exact minutes, seconds, and degrees!
- Things didn't bounce Arizona's way the last time it visited Washington.
- It's not certain when -- or if -- Arizona State CB Omar Bolden will return this season.
- California QB Zach Maynard feels more comfortable.
- Colorado redshirt freshman QB Nick Hirschman is likely to make his first college start at Arizona State, replacing injured starter Tyler Hansen.
- An update on Oregon CB Cliff Harris' driving status. More on that here as well as some notes, one of which says QB Darron Thomas expects to play against Washington State.
- Oregon State's youngsters are coming of age.
- What to watch with USC-Stanford. This union is pushing the pile.
- For better or worse, UCLA stands pat. A familiar name will boost the depleted Bruins corps of WRs.
- USC's offensive line is better but it hasn't yet arrived. QB Matt Barkley is ready to go head-to-head with Andrew Luck.
- Utah expects to get its top playmaker back for Oregon State's visit.
- Washington WR James Johnson rebounds after sophomore slump.
- Washington State players are stung by criticism. A calf, not shoulder, injury may end QB Jeff Tuel's season.