Lunch links: What's next for Utah's offense?
December, 23, 2011
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach. Oh, tell me I may sponge away the writing on this stone!
- A former Arizona QB is transferring to Oklahoma State. Top state recruit Davonte Neal is going to at least talk to Arizona and Arizona State.
- Bottom line for Arizona State: It finished with five consecutive defeats and another losing record.
- California faces a tough Texas run defense.
- Colorado is unlikely to sign any JC prospects.
- How do Oregon's receivers match up with Wisconsin's DBs?
- Some Oregon State notes, including updates on some surgeries.
- Stanford's fourth-best moment this season.
- If you want to hear new UCLA coach Jim Mora talk, Jon Gold has got you covered.
- With QB Matt Barkley back, USC has high hopes: Here's a look at potential road blocks.
- What's next for Utah's offense with Norm Chow off to Hawaii?
- Whatever happened to Washington's touted recruiting class of 2008?
- Washington State coach Mike Leach says he's deviating a bit from Paul Wulff's previously committed recruits.