Lunch links: Scott's time is now at Arizona
March, 7, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
Man is the only creature that consumes without producing. He does not give milk, he does not lay eggs, he is too weak to pull the plough, he cannot run fast enough to catch rabbits. Yet he is lord of all animals. He sets them to work, he gives back to them the bare minimum that will prevent them from starving, and the rest he keeps for himself.
- The future is now for Arizona QB Matt Scott.
- What kind of kicks is Arizona State going to get this year?
- Taking a look at Colorado's offensive line.
- Oregon RB LaMichael James is the best "small" back in the NFL draft.
- Oregon State has a new marketing officer.
- A few days old but some interesting roster notes for UCLA, specifically with position changes.
- USC knows it's going to be about "prep, not hype" this season. Notes from spring practice No. 1.
- Bob Condotta answers some of your Washington questions.
- Eric Russell bolted Tennessee for Washington State to find stability and to work with Mike Leach again.