Pac-12 lunch links: Utah in Pac-12, money
March, 15, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
It was already one in the morning; the rain pattered dismally against the panes, and my candle was nearly burnt out, when, by the glimmer of the half-extinguished light, I saw the dull yellow eye of the creature open; it breathed hard, and a convulsive motion agitated its limbs.
- Arizona will play its spring game at Kino Stadium.
- Arizona State showed improvement on day two.
- Former California players make an impression: First it was linebacker Mychal Kendricks, now it's receiver Michael Calvin.
- Colorado receiver Paul Richardson has a gift.
- Former Oregon running back LaMichael James gives back to Eugene.
- Watch out for Oregon State receiver Brandin Cooks (for me, I need to be on-guard for that sneaky "I" in his first name).
- Stanford hits Hawaii for a commitment.
- USC might be even deeper at linebacker than we thought, which is a major reversal from 2011.
- Utah begins spring ball on Tuesday, and it has released its depth chart. The Utes move to the Pac-12 is paying off -- for the school and the state.
- Washington has closed spring practices to the public.
- There is so much stuff packed into this entry from the WSU Football Blog that it can't be contained by a single sentence.