Pac-12 lunch links: Why Mora is at UCLA
April, 2, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
What you did was very spiteful, but it was also very brave and very honest and I respect you for doing that. But the content of what you said has made me hate you. So there's a layer of respect, admittedly, for your truthfulness, but it's peppered with hate. Hateful respect.
- Where does Arizona stand at the mid-point of spring practices? QB Matt Scott is part of the good news.
- Some observations from Arizona State's scrimmage over the weekend. And more here.
- Colorado is looking for some depth at receiver.
- Will character issues hurt LaMichael James in the NFL draft? Let me answer this: No. Oregon starts spring practices on Tuesday.
- Oregon State QB Sean Mannion is ready for year two as a starter. Breaking down Oregon State on special teams.
- Previewing the UCLA secondary. This is a couple of days old but it's a really nice feature on why Jim Mora wanted to switch from the NFL to college coaching.
- Updating the battle for backup QB at USC.
- A young linebacker tries to break through for Utah.
- Ten things to watch for Washington this spring.
- Some perspective on the latest problems for former Washington State QB Ryan Leaf. Some thoughts and video from Washington State's scrimmage.