Lunch links: QB competitions wide open
April, 13, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
- This young LB for Arizona lacks experience but not work ethic.
- Arizona QB Nick Foles and Arizona State QB Brock Osweiler need time to develop, says Jon Gruden.
- Former California OT Mitchell Schwartz is off to the NFL.
- Despite popular perception, Colorado doesn't yet have a starting QB. Tony Jones is ready to step up at RB.
- All we really know about the Oregon QB competition is there is a QB competition.
- Oregon State's secondary is trying to jell this spring. Some notes from Day 6.
- A spring football update from Stanford. The QB competition takes center stage -- but won't be decided -- in the spring game.
- UCLA's QB competition is wide open.
- USC's secondary just got deeper. Who will be Matt Barkley's backup?
- Utah has some questions on defense, but not too many.
- This former safety settles in at linebacker for Washington.
- Washington State heads to the home stretch of spring football. Another Cougar has a legal scrape.
Final Idaho State 14 Utah 56 Final Rutgers 41 Washington State 38 Final Weber State 14 19 Arizona State 45
Final Colorado State 31 Colorado 17 Final UNLV 13 Arizona 58
Final 7 UCLA 28 Virginia 20 Final California 31 Northwestern 24 Final Portland State 14 Oregon State 29 Final UC Davis 0 11 Stanford 45 Final Fresno State 13 15 USC 52 Final 25 Washington 17 Hawaii 16 Final South Dakota 13 3 Oregon 62