Lunch links: Coach James Rodgers?
April, 26, 2012
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
- For now, all Nick Foles can do is sit and wait. Juron Criner could be the fourth or fifth receiver taken in the draft.
- Vontaze Burfict and Jamaar Jarrett were two of six players who failed drug tests at the NFL combine.
- Previewing the Bay Area players in the draft, including Cal, Stanford and one for the San Jose State fan who accidentally stumbled on to the Pac-12 blog (hang out for a while, you're welcome anytime).
- Lots of teams showing interest in Ryan Miller. A little love for the guy behind the camera at Colorado.
- Oregon players are fired up for the spring game. Is LaMichael James headed to the (cue the music) San Diego, super Chargers?
- James Rodgers has a pretty good fallback in case the NFL doesn't work out.
- More insight on UCLA's great quarterback debate.
- A USC-centric draft preview.
- Kyle Whittingham was happy with Utah's spring.
- More on new Washington commit Jaimie Bryant.
- The Spokesman-Review gives a really good position-by-position breakdown of WSU.
Final Washington State 31 13 Arizona State 52 Final 15 Arizona 42 17 Utah 10 Final Stanford 38 California 17 Final Colorado 10 2 Oregon 44 Final 19 USC 20 9 UCLA 38 Final Oregon State 13 Washington 37