Pac-12 lunch links: More incoming players!
August, 1, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
Armansky's star researcher was a pale, anorexic young woman who had hair as short as a fuse, and a pierced nose and eyebrows. She had a wasp tattoo about an inch long on her neck, a tattooed loop around the biceps of her arm and another around her left ankle. On those occasions when she had been wearing a tank top, Armansky also saw that she had a dragon tattoo on her left shoulder blade.
- There are a lot of unknowns for Arizona. It's good to be The Gronk.
- A profile of Arizona State coach Todd Graham. The Sun Devils add a JC safety.
- More on the transfer of now-former Penn State linebacker Khairi Fortt to California, including thoughts on a potential redshirt. The Memorial Stadium renovation is on schedule, despite some folks fretting about its readiness.
- Colorado's not hiding from its season's goal: A bowl game. Considering the Buffs interior O-line.
- Previewing Oregon's special teams, which should be fairly special. Things still aren't clear at receiver.
- Oregon State's passing game is in good hands.
- A chat with Stanford coach David Shaw.
- A fall camp Q&A on UCLA.
- What does the transfer of running back Silas Redd to USC mean for D.J. Morgan?
- Taking a look at the Utah offense as it gets ready for preseason camp. More on safety Brian Blechen's three-game suspension.
- Washington is the Pac-12's fourth-best team over the past three years. And wide receiver Kasen Williams is the Huskies' sixth-best player.
- Washington State has added a cornerback who once was headed to California. A review of the depth chart before camp.
- Fair to say the Pac-12 is more often underrated than overrated.