Pac-12 lunch links: More incoming players!
August, 1, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Armansky's star researcher was a pale, anorexic young woman who had hair as short as a fuse, and a pierced nose and eyebrows. She had a wasp tattoo about an inch long on her neck, a tattooed loop around the biceps of her arm and another around her left ankle. On those occasions when she had been wearing a tank top, Armansky also saw that she had a dragon tattoo on her left shoulder blade.
- There are a lot of unknowns for Arizona. It's good to be The Gronk.
- A profile of Arizona State coach Todd Graham. The Sun Devils add a JC safety.
- More on the transfer of now-former Penn State linebacker Khairi Fortt to California, including thoughts on a potential redshirt. The Memorial Stadium renovation is on schedule, despite some folks fretting about its readiness.
- Colorado's not hiding from its season's goal: A bowl game. Considering the Buffs interior O-line.
- Previewing Oregon's special teams, which should be fairly special. Things still aren't clear at receiver.
- Oregon State's passing game is in good hands.
- A chat with Stanford coach David Shaw.
- A fall camp Q&A on UCLA.
- What does the transfer of running back Silas Redd to USC mean for D.J. Morgan?
- Taking a look at the Utah offense as it gets ready for preseason camp. More on safety Brian Blechen's three-game suspension.
- Washington is the Pac-12's fourth-best team over the past three years. And wide receiver Kasen Williams is the Huskies' sixth-best player.
- Washington State has added a cornerback who once was headed to California. A review of the depth chart before camp.
- Fair to say the Pac-12 is more often underrated than overrated.
Final Idaho State 14 Utah 56 Final Rutgers 41 Washington State 38 Final Weber State 14 19 Arizona State 45
Final Colorado State 31 Colorado 17 Final UNLV 13 Arizona 58
Final 7 UCLA 28 Virginia 20 Final California 31 Northwestern 24 Final Portland State 14 Oregon State 29 Final UC Davis 0 11 Stanford 45 Final Fresno State 13 15 USC 52 Final 25 Washington 17 Hawaii 16 Final South Dakota 13 3 Oregon 62