Lunch links: Watch out for Mr. Anderson
August, 3, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
- Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez voted USC No. 1 in the coaches poll. The Wildcats get off to a fast start.
- Five areas of concern for Arizona State. This Fox Sports Arizona feature sounds like it's going to be insightful on Todd Graham.
- A training camp preview for California. A roundtable on the Bears' greatest strength.
- Colorado and Purdue are talking about a home-and-home series. Hey, two great mascots.
- A preview of the Oregon offensive line. And the secondary.
- Oregon State is changing the way it practices. A look at the Beavers' linebackers, who are pretty solid.
- Is Stanford outside linebacker Kevin Anderson headed for a breakthrough?
- No bowl game for UCLA? Some Bruins give back. Previewing the defensive line.
- What are USC's three biggest strengths? Previewing the Trojans' offensive line.
- An unofficial Washington depth chart.
- With preseason practices started, Washington State's players are in good spirits. This is overflowing with Cougars info, post Practice 1.
- Some Pac-12 storylines for the preseason.
- The Pac-12 Networks prepare for launch.
Final Idaho State 14 Utah 56 Final Rutgers 41 Washington State 38 Final Weber State 14 19 Arizona State 45
Final Colorado State 31 Colorado 17 Final UNLV 13 Arizona 58
Final 7 UCLA 28 Virginia 20 Final California 31 Northwestern 24 Final Portland State 14 Oregon State 29 Final UC Davis 0 11 Stanford 45 Final Fresno State 13 15 USC 52 Final 25 Washington 17 Hawaii 16 Final South Dakota 13 3 Oregon 62