Pac-12 Lunch Links: No. 12 at Stanford
August, 8, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
I am slashing a path through the rank vegetation of American popular culture with the warped machete of my mind.
- Arizona's offensive line depth takes a season-ending hit. But the Wildcats picked up a commitment from a receiver.
- Taylor Kelly no longer looks like the odd-man-out in Arizona State's QB competition.
- California's talented freshmen receivers look both talented and like freshmen. The Bears want more production at tight end.
- Colorado needs TE Nick Kasa to make an impact. A QB competition can be cruel.
- Not to be defensive or anything but Oregon looks that way. A Ducks freshman receiver almost has made a name for himself.
- Oregon State WR Markus Wheaton is primed for a big season. A practice report suggests hope on the O-line.
- Stanford won't have a new No. 12 this year, perhaps to avoid bad Luck.
- UCLA's seniors are on their third head coach. Details from the Bruins' fourth day of preseason camp.
- USC wants WR Robert Woods to take things slowly. George Farmer has talent, but talent doesn't matter if you're not durable.
- It appears Utah as found a defensive end. John White IV will get some help in the backfield.
- A healthy return for DE Hau'oli Jamora will be key for Washington's rebuilding defense. Former Husky RB Chris Polk is delivering some blows for the Eagles.
- A JC LB is impressing coaches at Washington State. Players support Mike Leach's tough discipline.
- The Pac-12 is cooler than your conference.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/pac12