Lunch links: WSU transitioning to Leach
August, 14, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
What he'd never understood about men in his position, in all the books he'd read and movies he'd seen about them, was clearer to him now: you couldn't keep expecting wholehearted love without, at some point, requiting it. There was no credit to be earned for simply being good.
- Arizona feels the need for speed.
- Arizona State returns to Camp T.
- Check out this inside look at California training camp. Some young guys are stepping up for the Bears.
- Injuries have held back this Colorado DB. A look at the Buffs running backs.
- Checking in with Oregon's QB competition. The Ducks O-line looks deep and strong.
- Oregon State DT Castro Masaniai is ready to lead a resurgent defensive line.
- Checking in with Stanford safety Ed Reynolds.
- The loss of LB Patrick Larimore is a big blow for UCLA's defense. Some video about that here.
- It's time for USC WR George Farmer to step up. And stay healthy. The LBs are banged up.
- It appears that Travis Wilson is upgrading the QB competition with Jordan Wynn. Don't be fooled by the name, there's no nepotism for this LB.
- Some Washington practice notes. Things are quiet and far from set for the Huskies O-line.
- Washington State's Martin Stadium is looking snazzy. Some interesting analysis on the transition from Paul Wulff to Mike Leach.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/pac12