Links: Breakthrough for Datone Jones?
September, 5, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
Oh, Adrian. Adrian always tells the truth. No, maybe I can't win. Maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that.
- "Tiny" Tutogi is a true two-way player for Arizona. Or is it "2-way Tutogi"?
- Arizona Stat will have some inside information on Illinois. This Sun Devil has moved on from a bad mistake.
- California hopes getting healthy on the defensive line helps it play better.
- Colorado is using its loss to Colorado State for motivation.
- Oregon has fans everywhere, even in Queens. A blowout win helped young Ducks like running back Byron Marshall gain experience.
- Game film gamesmanship for Oregon State and Wisconsin.
- Stanford's offensive line was lackluster against San Jose State.
- UCLA's defensive lineman Datone Jones opened strong against Rice.
- USC is playing a lot of young guys. It appears the Trojans aren't exposed for potential "repeat violator" status with the latest NCAA inquiry.
- Utah's offense is looking for some explosiveness.
- Washington's offensive line faces a big challenge at LSU.
- Some Washington State practice notes.