Pac-12 links: Ducks dismiss rivalry games
October, 3, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
You know, Rick, I have many a friend in Casablanca, but somehow, just because you despise me, you are the only one I trust.
- Arizona will need its running game at Stanford.
- A look at how running back D.J. Foster ended up at Arizona State.
- California is stuck in third-and-long, which isn't good.
- A lot of tough things are going on for Colorado's Vincent Hobbs.
- Oregon coach Chip Kelly doesn't care about rivalry games, and his team doesn't either.
- Oregon State lets a teachable moment slip away by backing away from "blackout" campaign.
- Stanford coach David Shaw defends quarterback Josh Nunes.
- An update on UCLA linebacker Jordan Zumwalt, who was hurt in a motor scooter crash, which sounds funny but isn't in the least.
- USC has struggled to find the right cornerback to play opposite Nickell Robey.
- Utah running back Kelvin York hopes to gash a USC team that cooled on him during recruiting.
- Washington defensive coordinator Justin Wilcox's trip to Oregon is a homecoming of sorts.
- Some Washington State notes and words from defensive coordinator Mike Breske.