Pac-12 lunch links: Mannion healing quickly
October, 19, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
- Arizona, even after an off week, is beaten up.
- Handing out grades to Arizona State after the loss to Oregon.
- Taking the Big Game pulse from a California perspective.
- Colorado will get safety Ray Polk back this week to help against USC.
- Oregon isn't afraid to shuffle its offensive linemen. But this injury might prove worrisome.
- Oregon State QB Sean Mannion might be healthy enough to play Saturday.
- Stanford D-lineman Ben Gardner is relentless.
- UCLA's Torian White has a successful heart procedure, should be back soon.
- There was a minor "he said what?" between USC coach Lane Kiffin and QB Matt Barkley. Two guys will protect Barkley's left side against Colorado.
- Utah's inconsistent secondary will be challenged by Oregon State.
- Washington tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins is on a roll.
- Washington State's receivers and QBs are getting some extra work from a grumpy Mike Leach.
Final 7 UCLA 28 Virginia 20 Final California 31 Northwestern 24 Final Portland State 14 Oregon State 29 Final UC Davis 0 11 Stanford 45 Final Fresno State 13 15 USC 52 Final 25 Washington 17 Hawaii 16 Final South Dakota 13 3 Oregon 62
Final Idaho State 14 Utah 56 Final Rutgers 41 Washington State 38 Final Weber State 14 19 Arizona State 45