Links: Why is Utah favored at Washington?
November, 9, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
- Arizona's injury list is worrisome, even though Colorado is visiting.
- Arizona State defensive coordinator Paul Randolph talks about stopping USC.
- Allan Bridgford is almost certain to start at quarterback for California with Zach Maynard out.
- A tough season means Colorado coach Jon Embree faces tough decisions this offseason.
- Today's must read: Oregon offensive lineman Nick Cody has a good story and a great mustache.
- Here's to you Mr. Robinson, Oregon State's defense loves you more more than you will know (Woo, woo, woo).
- Stanford quarterback Kevin Hogan offers the Cardinal offense an enhancement to its running game.
- UCLA has received plenty of help from freshmen.
- Is USC's sure-thing All-American wide receiver Marqise Lee about to get defensive?
- Mr. Anderson is part of Utah's receiving matrix.
- Bob Condotta with an interesting explanation for why Utah is favored over homestanding Washington, something that also surprised me a bit.
- Some Washington State notes, including this -- UCLA Bruins, you might want to bring your mittens. OLB Travis Long perseveres, but the losing hurts.
Final Wyoming 14 2 Oregon 48 Final Illinois 19 Washington 44 Final Army 0 15 Stanford 35 Final Portland State 21 Washington State 59 Final 9 USC 31 Boston College 37 Final 12 UCLA 20 Texas 17 Final 16 Arizona State 38 Colorado 24 Final Nevada 28 Arizona 35