Lunch links: Barkley out of Sun Bowl?
December, 27, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
The supposed great misery of our century is the lack of time; our sense of that, not a disinterested love of science, and certainly not wisdom, is why we devote such a huge proportion of the ingenuity and income of our societies to finding faster ways of doing things -- as if the final aim of mankind was to grow closer not to a perfect humanity, but to a perfect lightning-flash.
- Three Arizona players will stay local for their postseason all-star game.
- Arizona State quarterback Taylor Kelly came from no where to become a budding star.
- Four former California players are headed to the Pro Bowl.
- A new coach Mac is good for Colorado.
- A countdown of 10 moments that shaped Oregon's season.
- Matching up Oregon State's and Texas' special teams play and players.
- Stanford begins Rose Bowl week.
- How do UCLA and Baylor match up?
- It appears that quarterback Matt Barkley won't start for USC in the Sun Bowl.
- Some hope here that Utah's 2012 downturn was a fluke.
- A look at Washington's redshirts and other players who missed this year but will be available in 2013.
- Washington State adds a defensive line recruit.