Lunch links: Bigelow says he'll be ready
February, 21, 2013
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
We will be perfect in every aspect of the game. You drop a pass, you run a mile. You miss a blocking assignment, you run a mile. You fumble the football, and I will break my foot off in your John Brown hind parts and then you will run a mile. Perfection. Let's go to work.
- A confident Matt Scott readies for the combine.
- Speaking of the combine, Brandon Magee isn't worried about his injury history.
- Cal's Brendan Bigelow says he'll be full strength by the start of the season.
- Some more on Colorado's facility upgrades.
- A profile of Oregon's potential backup quarterback.
- The Denver Broncos are among several teams interested in Markus Wheaton.
- Stanford has a new media relations director. (No, I haven't met him yet. No, I can't get you tickets).
- Per Athlon Sports, USC and UCLA are two of the most attractive coaching jobs in the league.
- Ed Orgeron says he's committed to USC.
- Dennis Erickson is eager to jumpstart the Utah offense.
- Nice piece on what Keith Price's gig as an intern this offseason.
- Marquess Wilson taking his shot at the NFL.
2:00 PM ET Hawaii Colorado 3:30 PM ET Utah Michigan 6:00 PM ET Georgia State Washington 10:00 PM ET California Arizona 10:30 PM ET 2 Oregon Washington State 10:30 PM ET San Diego State Oregon State